Sunday, August 3, 2008

Zuu Gestures, Toymaker Gestures




























Heh, I missed a day, sorry about that. But here's yesterday's sketch. Its more of those gesture drawings that I told you about. This one is Zuu, Mae's close friend and another golem maker. I think I only drew golem makers with these gesture drawings in this particular sketch book. Anywho, Zuu specializes in mass producing golems as he is one of the quicker golem makers. His poses are generally animalistic and I noticed that they're like a more relaxed version of the poses December will sometimes be in. One of these poses will show up in a sketch later.




























This is the toymaker. He has glasses. He's also a golem maker. Who wears glasses. I love those glasses can't you tell? They pierce the bridge of his nose instead of having the thingies that go to the ears. Shush I'm tired! This is the least favorite of my gesture drawings. Toymaker doesn't really tell his stories through gestures as he does through his facial expressions, which is a shame. I tried at least.

No comments: