Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tessie Gestures



























AHAHAHA And we're back with more of this crap! Sorry about all the gesture drawings guys, but I guess I kind of went on a binge there when I had this sketchbook. But don't worry, when it comes to it, I'll skip over the SaH page layouts. Those are just as boring and you've already seen them all in their finished format by this point anyways.
Back to the fucking topic, there Scrumpy. Tessie is, surprise surprise, yet another golem maker. I kind of had to search for her back story but when I found it it seemed to write itself. Her dad was a mechanic and wanted his offspring to follow in his footsteps. Tessie didn't have much of a knack for machines, but rather golems. So she went off to school for golem making and made golems that only looked like machines to trick her father. He eventually figured it out (after a good while however) but was proud of her regardless.
Only one more gesture drawing after this! I promise~!

No comments: