Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kaku Crap





























The unfortunate part of uploading every page that I have in this sketchbook is that sometimes I put up the crappy pages. But yeah, that's for your unfortunate and not mine. I've already seen this shit too many times anyways.

As for the actual content, that blue scribble. . . yeah I don't know what that is. And there's an eye there somewhere. . . it looks frightened. And that angry looking face with the obviously fake eyeball is a character of mine that goes by the name of Kaku. He's a favored character. . . but that is a hideous picture of him. I mean, it has his basic features, the style of his hair, the eye, the expression. . . but its not him. Like the head is shaped wrong and the chin is wrong and the nose is wrong. . . I have no idea what the hell I was doing there.

No comments: